1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A person says he will ban me unjustly!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by MisterJonZ, Oct 27, 2014.

1. MisterJonZ

MisterJonZ Member

youtube.com/user/mrjo0nssrec
    Good afternoon, before anything else, like a lot of your server, but there is one thing I do not like anything. I was playing today skywars and killed a noob, a true noob, his name is ErikbrosGaymer, and he says he has a friend who is moderator, and he died, went mad, and now will tell the friend to banish me, not just think, if it happens, will be very sad, you know why? Play on your server almost from the beginning, my first video on my channel was there, and I'm getting almost to 200 wins, and will not be a noob mad that I will ban. Ready just wanted to clarify this, this injustice, because I know people who have been unfairly banned, and did not want the same to happen to me. Thanks again, really like your server :)

2. Aimee2323

Aimee2323 Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Lying in bed all day
    For a start, evidence is needed whether they're a friend or not, so if they have no evidence or they have evidence that shows you're not hacking, you have nothing to worry about.

3. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    This is true.

Dude just don't worry, everything is fine, have a nice cup of tea and relax xD