Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Gambit

Jun 8, 2015
I was thinking Cubecraft could use a new game, and yes, I know they just released Hour Glass, but I think a dropper game would be fun (with multiple drops). If you don't know what the dropper game is, look it up on youtube. Because I know that I could never be able to build something that big, or get a plug-in, I was offering it to the moderators and builders. If you could make a dropper-like game, where teams of different amounts of people (depending on the map) try to get to the bottom first. In-between drops I was thinking there could be mazes, parkour, etc. I think a cool thing also in it is that you could obtain random weapons and at random times, in-between drops, 2 teams would have the chance to fight and eliminate each other. I do think it sounds complicated, but if it was a game, I think it would be a BIG hit.

Attachments

• the dropper.jpg
    the dropper.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 131

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
There is a dropper section in parkour; it's a work in progress. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom