Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KristianMortense

Jan 23, 2014
I the summer 2013 there was so many chests and it was awesome, and not so hard to find chests. But now there is ind the corner from weapon shop and armod shop there is no chests.. Really, i can't find any. Could there maybe be placed some more ?

Masouri

Sep 20, 2014
Greece
Once chests are looted the chest disappears for a lil and reappears i think or teleports to a new location. I think thats 1 of your concerns

__Charlie__

Nov 30, 2014
Once you open a chest and collect the coins then the chest will re-spawn after a certain amount of time spawning In the same location you required the coins from.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
A few months ago, multiple chests were removed from the game as coins and items were way too easy to get. Agreed, chests are much harder to find now, but when you get used to the map and a few of the better chests to farm, you'll get those items that you've always wanted in no time! :)

KristianMortense

Jan 23, 2014
But maybe some could be addef again, cause as I said before : There isn't any chests in the cornor between armor and sword shop. And it would be great if there was added some (Just 2 or 3)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom