Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CristianLon3PvP

Jul 7, 2015
Mute players when he dies .

This avoid insults like hacker, ez , n00b or other offensive word.

The spectator when die cant talk because die. Is a good form to avoid hackussations.

Thanks for reading

Reactions: Efcluke94

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This would mean a lack of communication between team mates, but it's rare that you are insulted mid-battle, so +1

CristianLon3PvP

Jul 7, 2015
The teams are in advantage if he chat is allow when one of they die. If the chat is off the friend wont tell tohis team the position of his enemy. Is too better.

PD:Sorry for my english. xD

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
+0.5, because it also blocks 'normal' communication between players after the match. Like 'lobby 8?' or stuff like that.

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
Doubt it's necesarry indeed. Good alternative would be to mute players just like in Call of Duty, if you wish to mute them then your'e free to go, dunno if it's possible to make a plug in for that though.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
We implemented a reward you can get after you die, players just have to say 'gg'. You are rewarded 1xp, its not much but its something. I just tend to laugh when someone says ez or n00b to me, the fact that someone 'needs' to say that to higher their self esteem is pretty pathetic. But I don't like the idea of censoring the chat after game sorry, clashes with the gg feature

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
clashes with the gg feature
Actually, I don't think that it does. You don't need to say it in chat, you just have to type it; like a command. If you say gg a few seconds before the game ends and then say it again within 10 seconds, it will give you the typical 'don't spam' message but will also give you 1xp so long as the game has ended.
I do however, agree with this;
. I just tend to laugh when someone says ez or n00b to me, the fact that someone 'needs' to say that to higher their self esteem is pretty pathetic.
It's kinda cute how a player will accuse you of hacking even when a crowd of spectators saw that you obviously weren't. On the other hand I will say that when people say 'eZ' after killing me it can be quite frustrating to some players as they're basically taunting you.

Reactions: PartyBlaze

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I find that people who hackusate are complimenting me, because if you don't hack, then you must be so good that it seems to other people that you are a hacker. Also, when you're spectating, you might want to talk to your friends, and waiting for them, or warning someone in chat.

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

BritneySpears

Aug 1, 2015
If someone says 'ez' or 'n00b' you just ignore them.. people can't seem to do this these days.

X_tErNaL

Sep 27, 2014
Murrica
how come you always call me a noob after you kill me snap???? it hurts muh feeeeeeeeelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom