Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
It's been 7 months since Free Build has been shut down. I know and understand developing stuff does take quite long, but comon, 7 MONTHS? In the meanwhile we have been given a lot of (unnecessary) updates that we didn't ask for. It's also been 7(?) months since we have been updated about Free Build. Is there any hope for us left? Is there any updates on the freebuild? A simple EXPECTED date of freebuild being back online would be awesome already.

Please... just let us know something

Please don't take this as a backstab/offensive, I'm just curious just like many others.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I agree. Cubecraft is bringing out new games and updates, they're cool but aren't the communities first priority. Cubecraft need to focus all of its power on one thing, before making new things.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I can understand your frustration because a lot of our staff share this as well. But we cannot say "so creative will be finished in one month" Creative isn't finished in one month, we receive a huge inflation of threads asking why. Projects and priorites can always change, anything can happen in this kind of working environment. I know it's annoying not knowing when, but revealing and hyping up something would just hurt the release and build up an unrealistic expectation.

Reactions: Zachㅤ

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
It's been 7 months since Free Build has been shut down. I know and understand developing stuff does take quite long, but comon, 7 MONTHS? In the meanwhile we have been given a lot of (unnecessary) updates that we didn't ask for. It's also been 7(?) months since we have been updated about Free Build. Is there any hope for us left? Is there any updates on the freebuild? A simple EXPECTED date of freebuild being back online would be awesome already.

Please... just let us know something

Please don't take this as a backstab/offensive, I'm just curious just like many others.
There was a expected date: End of January 2016....

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
You're right, 7 months is WAY too long. Even if it's a big update, it should be out by now.

I've decided to tag all devs, owners and admins so they can give us their opinion and try to defend themselves...

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
I can understand your frustration because a lot of our staff share this as well. But we cannot say "so creative will be finished in one month" Creative isn't finished in one month, we receive a huge inflation of threads asking why. Projects and priorites can always change, anything can happen in this kind of working environment. I know it's annoying not knowing when, but revealing and hyping up something would just hurt the release and build up an unrealistic expectation.
Isn't that possible to reopen freebuild without an update?
BTW, da monkey has the date (just sayin')

Reactions: Komodо

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Where did you get this release date?
I got a screenshot of @GingerGeek telling me that in the freebuild lobby (right before it closed down)
EDIT:
z-png.69427

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
So you cant do it in 1 month, okay okay I understand.
BUT THIS IS ******* 7 months
And in this 7 months you made a lot of other updates....

First do creative and after that do the other update :D :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom