Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I disliked the paintball suggestion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
These are just suggestions - If you don't like them, just say so; you don't have to hate me for it:(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:cube_light:Quakecraft:cube_light:
I think a half-second spawn protection needs to be added - If you die once, it's very possible for you to literally die the exact moment you spawn in. I don't know how or why this happens so often, but on a number of occasions, i have died and just spawned in basically dead already. It happens so fast that you cannot even move an inch before it happens.
:cube_light:Parkour minigame:cube_light:
I think that pvp needs to either be removed, or a 15 second spawn protection needs to be added @Aimee2323
Everytime you get into a parkour minigame, you get that one Timmy the terrible that thinks the goal of the game is to kill people. It makes playing the game incredibly difficult as they often camp the spawn tiles and just hit you off the second your spawn protection runs out.
:cube_light:TnT run:cube_light:
Whenever you're walking (This occasionally occurs while sprinting, but not as often) You have to jump at the most precise timing (usually the moment you step on a block) or else the blocks will fall with you still on them before you have any chance to jump. Because of this, i think the fall time should be increased by a few milliseconds so you can actually jump to other blocks whilst walking. This isn't the most necessary of the lot, but i think it should be considered anyways as there's a challenge that asks that you win a game without sprinting.
:cube_light:Paintball:cube_light:
Possibly the thing that i want the most - I love this gamemode. Since i got it as a daily challenge i have been playing it a lot, but there's one thing that annoys me. If you get hit with a single snowball, you either have to wait about 15 seconds to regenerate or you will basically always lose when fighting somebody. Regenerating takes so long on this gamemode (a game where the idea is to run around quickly) that once you get hit once you know you're going to die shortly afterwards. Because of this, i would like to see Regen I added to all paintball maps :) (Also maybe some sheers added so you can steal flags faster :3 )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
*hates @superxsnap for everything* (jk)
Only thing I disagree with is paintball, I think its fine how it is since you cant just storm into peoples bases and take flags while gaining health every few seconds. It adds more stealth and strategy this way and I would like to keep it that way. Sheers would be cool though :3

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Changed the poll to be better (multiple choice, max of 4, and no "all" I mean, just click "liked" on them all now)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
*hates @superxsnap for everything* (jk)
Only thing I disagree with is paintball, I think its fine how it is since you cant just storm into peoples bases and take flags while gaining health every few seconds. It adds more stealth and strategy this way and I would like to keep it that way. Sheers would be cool though :3
That's why i wanted Regen I as it's only a slight increase in health recovery.
Yeah, smashing a wool block with 8 snowballs being shoved down your throat isn't the easiest thing to accomplish :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom