1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

100% BANNED

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SuperLuis180, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperLuis180

SuperLuis180 Member

YouTuber
    Home Page:
    SPANISH: Hola e visto a varios hackers reportados y eso me alegra pero e visto que luego vuelven y esto es por que los admins de cubecraft No banean al 100% por que el usuario o la usuaria pueden ir a otra pc y volver a entrar lo que quiero decir es que baneen con todo y IP Para que esten 100 baneeados Gracias :D
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ENGLISH: Hi i have seen a lot of user hackers reported and that make me good but i have seen that they come back and this is why the ccg admins dont ban 100% Because the user can go to other pc and come back i want to say that when someone gets banned get ban with ban-ip too for quit a hacker permanently Thanks :D

2. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

We can't ban an IP as it will brutally murder the servers bungee cords. However, alternative accounts do get banned due to a tool that I and a few other people have access to. Thread locked.

YounB, Sevenade78 and Tacosbefriends like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.