Votes: 2 33.3%

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FapQueen

Dec 29, 2015
www.instagram.com
Now that I have recieved your attention, stop complaining about 1.9 pvp. It's not anything different besides the cooldown. I personally love 1.9 cooldown, I didn't really like it at first, but I played Cubecraft since day 1 of 1.9 and now I hate 1.8 spam click lovers. It adds tactics and skill into the game. So every single one of you who dislike 1.9 pvp probably aren't good at 1.9, or you were a hacker who can no longer use kill aura without doing no damage. Also, I've seen so many posts about how Cubecraft doesn't think about the players because it's not 1.8. Just because you aren't used to it or don't want to accept change in your life doesn't make it so they don't listen to their players. The Cubecraft Team worked hard when 1.9 got released so they could test it and make all their games compatible for us. If Cubecraft didn't care about their players, they would've never made a server. Seriously play Cubecraft Kit PvP and get used to the 1.9 pvp. Once you get used to it you'll notice it isn't even bad. Now I'd like to thanks the Entire Cubecraft Team for all their work they put in this server and all the upgrades they add to the server daily. If I could suggest one thing and only one thing it would HAVE CUSTOM SHIELDS IN THE SERVER ALREADY!!! like I'm so hype for them.
Thanks for Reading,
MajorKeyAlert

Reactions: hgbf

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
So every single one of you who dislike 1.9 pvp probably aren't good at 1.9
Actually I like the 1.8 PvP more than 1.9. But that give the reason that I'm bad at 1.9 PvP...

On-topic: I agree. People need to stop complaining about '1.9 PvP sucks'. Than you just need to say 'Deal With it'. :cool:

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Thanks for the thread, but the people will continue with complaining. Personally i love 1.9, the new feautures, but lots of people don't.
100 people made a thread about that people need to stop complaining, but they wont listen till they get 1.8 back. (Which will not happen)

FapQueen

Dec 29, 2015
www.instagram.com
Thanks for the thread, but the people will continue with complaining. Personally i love 1.9, the new feautures, but lots of people don't.
100 people made a thread about that people need to stop complaining, but they wont listen till they get 1.8 back. (Which will not happen)
I know, why can't they just accept it and adjust. It's not hard

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
I honestly used to hate the cool down feature, but as I played I began to get used to it. Though I do slightly prefer 1.8, I still really enjoy 1.9. Complaining about 1.9 won't make it go away so let's just embrace it and enjoy all the cool things it has :D

FapQueen

Dec 29, 2015
www.instagram.com
I honestly used to hate the cool down feature, but as I played I began to get used to it. Though I do slightly prefer 1.8, I still really enjoy 1.9. Complaining about 1.9 won't make it go away so let's just embrace it and enjoy all the cool things it has :D
Exactly my opinion towards it. Except I like 1.9 better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Alexp192 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!
Alexp192 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back!
cool kakyoin.gif
xokas-xokas-cejitas.gif
Top Bottom