Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clash_oF_Zac

Apr 1, 2016
Every time your sprinting and you get hit from behind, you get knocked foward when rubber banded back, I've died in so many different game-mode COUNTLESS TIMES as a result of this piece of S*** 1.9 update. It never happend before cubecraft updated. CUBECRAFT REVERT TO 1.8.9 PLS PLS PLS THERES TO MANY *ducks* glitches, your server has taken a *duck* on itself and eaten it, your server makes you lag back if your hit by anything. I and many otheres hate your server now because of this fricken glitch but there are many other glitches. It makes any game-mode you play IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN BECAUSE U GET MEGA TEAMED ON AND GLITCHED INTO A CORNER AND U CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT TO GET AWAY!

Cubecraft PLEASE REVERT BACK TO 1.8!!! your server on 1.9 = *duck*

Sincerely Clash_oF_Zac

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Reduce the amount of swearing please. This server is staying 1.9 sorry :(

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
First of all, please watch your language. Second of all, We’ve decided to not support both 1.8 and 1.9 client as we want to embrace the new features in 1.9 and make the most out of them. I do understand we can not please everyone, but please try to wait some time and get used to 1.9. About the bugs, they will be fixed eventually.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom