1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.9 = *ducks*

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Clash_oF_Zac, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clash_oF_Zac

Clash_oF_Zac Member

Every time your sprinting and you get hit from behind, you get knocked foward when rubber banded back, I've died in so many different game-mode COUNTLESS TIMES as a result of this piece of S*** 1.9 update. It never happend before cubecraft updated. CUBECRAFT REVERT TO 1.8.9 PLS PLS PLS THERES TO MANY *ducks* glitches, your server has taken a *duck* on itself and eaten it, your server makes you lag back if your hit by anything. I and many otheres hate your server now because of this fricken glitch but there are many other glitches. It makes any game-mode you play IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN BECAUSE U GET MEGA TEAMED ON AND GLITCHED INTO A CORNER AND U CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT TO GET AWAY!

Cubecraft PLEASE REVERT BACK TO 1.8!!! your server on 1.9 = *duck*

Sincerely Clash_oF_Zac

2. Camezonda

Camezonda Mod Staff Member Moderator

YouTube
    Home Page:
    Reduce the amount of swearing please. This server is staying 1.9 sorry :(

3. Stefanvld

Stefanvld Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

i do stuff
    First of all, please watch your language. Second of all, We’ve decided to not support both 1.8 and 1.9 client as we want to embrace the new features in 1.9 and make the most out of them. I do understand we can not please everyone, but please try to wait some time and get used to 1.9. About the bugs, they will be fixed eventually.

- Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.