Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
I kinda figured this would happen, Therefore i made a thread about it. The amount of threads showing negativity to 1.9 is rising and hopefully i can decrease some of the hysteria. Of course when you release a new version or update a server to a brand new version of minecraft it is going to have bugs. I am fine with you reporting the bugs that has to do with 1.9 but complaining about how much "1.9 ruins PvP" or "1.9 sucks" is not going to help. We knew this day was coming sooner or later and now thanks to cubecraft, it's sooner. The bugs are being worked on and to further improve your 1.9 experience i would suggest getting optifine as soon as the lastest 1.9 version comes out. Remember that 1.9 is but a week old so expect alot of bugs until 1.9 gets a bit older. Don't let 1.9 upset you, rether look on the bright side of things and see what 1.9 has to offer instead of futher expanding you negativity towards 1.9 by complaining about it.

Optifine doesn't have a latest version of 1.9, but when it does, here is the link: http://optifine.net/downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom