Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
the devs that make servers (also private games) are currently all gone... there are 0 devs to make PG's...
That's not true. Game developers are capable of such things, our developers these days are multi-skilled. We're just trying to make our 1.19 party update as good as it can be.

Currently, I'd like to make private games a priority after that update- if the resources allow it.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
That's not true. Game developers are capable of such things, our developers these days are multi-skilled. We're just trying to make our 1.19 party update as good as it can be.

Currently, I'd like to make private games a priority after that update- if the resources allow it.
Private games for the win ig...

I thought infrastructure engineers did everything with servers tho, am I wrong?

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

The Sw0rdman

Apr 4, 2022
Hey CubeCrafters, I'm very happy to announce the new partner revamp to you today, featuring changes that we hope will broaden not only our relationships with creators, but with you the community. Have a read below!

🤝 Partner Programme Revamp?

We've had a strong review at our internal processes for various systems and one that stuck out to us was our attitude toward creators and other strong community figures.

Going forward our goal will be to support up and coming creators as well as important community figures who are not creators as well, whether this be other servers, client developers or other community leads.

We want to assist you in creating & flourishing alongside us together and we want to help you do that, no matter how far along in your journey you are.

🔓 No Minimum Requirements

In order to achieve this goal we removed any and all minimum requirements to apply for the partner programme, every single application will be reviewed on a case by case basis.

At this time- we feel as though our number requirements put a focus on only wanting big successful partners who have already developed themselves which is not what we want to provide for the community. We also believe that communities are complex and single numbers could never decide who we should and should not work with.

Our goal going forward will be to help smaller creators and other non-creators achieve bigger and greater feats with assistance from us, either by using CubeCraft as a content platform where we will attempt to help make content more entertaining or by supporting them with development resources.

We're open to working with everyone!

This does not however mean everyone will be accepted, we will take strong looks at everyone and decide what the best course of action is.

👑 Partner Types

'Partner' is a broad term and we named it as such but we haven't held true
That's mostly everything however we've got more to do, we will continu

What is going to happen to all exis applications?

Any applications made via the old website system will need to be resubmitted on the new form.
[/spoiler]
Hey CubeCrafters, I'm very happy to announce the new partner revamp to you today, featuring changes that we hope will broaden not only our relationships with creators, but with you the community. Have a read below!

We've had a strong review at our internal processes for various systems and one that stuck out to us was our attitude toward creators and other strong community figures.

Going forward our goal will be to support up and coming creators as well as important community figures who are not creators as well, whether this be other servers, client developers or other community leads.

We want to assist you in creating & flourishing alongside us together and we want to help you do that, no matter how far along in your journey you are.

In order to achieve this goal we removed any and all minimum requirements to apply for the partner programme, every single application will be reviewed on a case by case basis.

At this time- we feel as though our number requirements put a focus on only wanting big successful partners who have already developed themselves which is not what we want to provide for the community. We also believe that communities are complex and single numbers could never decide who we should and should not work with.

Our goal going forward will be to help smaller creators and other non-creators achieve bigger and greater feats with assistance from us, either by using CubeCraft as a content platform where we will attempt to help make content more entertaining or by supporting them with development resources.

This does not however mean everyone will be accepted, we will take strong looks at everyone and decide what the best course of action is.

👑 Partner Types

'Partner' is a broad term and we named it as such but we haven't held true to our own word by focusing on YouTubers/Streamers. Going forward we want to work with anyone in the Minecraft or Business community to help assist each other in making something amazing.

As such we will be merging the previous ECO (External Community Organizers) programme into the partner programme. Through the partner application process you will be able to apply as a community organizer / leader, gaining all the same benefits as partners to help your community flourish!

We will also allow 'other' roles to apply and pitch how we can work together, as stated further above. ⭐

🎨 Application Process

We have moved our application system to a slick and polished process with multiple choices depending on what role you play in the Minecraft community. Allowing us to understand you better, it also looks pretty! ✨

That's mostly everything however we've got more to do, we will continue to put more focus on the partners in our programme and improve it much more going forward. This is only the beginning!

If you have any further questions we'll happily answer them in the thread replies! Make sure you read the FAQ below.

Interested in applying? :cube_light:

❓ Frequently Asked Questions

So are you just letting anyone in because there are no requirements?

No. The requirements were instructions for instant denial, instead we will review partners individually internally, we will still deny people who we don't think are a good fit. This change is purely to broaden our view and find those hidden gems who need support!

What is going to happen to all existing applications?

Any applications made via the old website system will need to be resubmitted on the new form.
LETS GO 🔥

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
like I mean there is no minimum requirments, but like there are some requirments right? like I mean cubecraft unless everyone gets accepted there are gonna be some requirments right? what are the requirments? (for youtube specifically)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
like I mean there is no minimum requirments, but like there are some requirments right? like I mean cubecraft unless everyone gets accepted there are gonna be some requirments right? what are the requirments? (for youtube specifically)
It's case by case and depends, generally the biggest factors are:
  • Upload consistency
  • Video quality- if the videos have good entertainment value or have effort put into them.
We want to support people who truly put everything into their content and want to do really well.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It's case by case and depends, generally the biggest factors are:
  • Upload consistency
  • Video quality- if the videos have good entertainment value or have effort put into them.
We want to support people who truly put everything into their content and want to do really well.
what determines good entertainment value? as some people might find certain content styles entertaining while others find it the most boring thing on planet earth

Reactions: Hoshi

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
what determines good entertainment value? as some people might find certain content styles entertaining while others find it the most boring thing on planet earth
Generally, this is where views relative to subscribers may come in.

Unfortunately, when based on entertainment value this is the best that can be done, I still think it's by far the best variable to base creator acceptance on. Even if I personally don't find it entertaining- I can tell when it's good and other people enjoy it.

Shmee1501655

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2021
Hey, thanks for the questions. Perfectly valid.

Content Creation is generally referring to video creation, consumable video content, although 'consumable video content' wouldnt fit in the box and doesnt roll off the tongue.

Someone can apply as an artist through there and we'll just consider it interally as "other" and deal with it as such.

There are no requirements, we just inspect them per application and decide whether we want to help them grow, there can be a multitude of factors for denial or acceptance. I get that it's vague but its also encompasses far more communities and people.

It does include communities outside of Discord.

Honestly, anything, the form does ask "how can we work together?" so it forces them to reason why "I play football" is helpful. Those apps would be denied quickly.

But we want to be open to most concepts, smaller servers may reach out to us for development resources or advice. That may be somebody we accept in the other category and that's a good example of how we can partner.

Hope this helps.
Is there an age requirement? I want to join but I'm below 16. That's all I'll say.

M8KI05

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him

👑 Partner Types

'Partner' is a broad term and we named it as such but we haven't held true to our own word by focusing on YouTubers/Streamers. Going forward we want to work with anyone in the Minecraft or Business community to help assist each other in making something amazing.

As such we will be merging the previous ECO (External Community Organizers) programme into the partner programme. Through the partner application process you will be able to apply as a community organizer / leader, gaining all the same benefits as partners to help your community flourish!

We will also allow 'other' roles to apply and pitch how we can work together, as stated further above. ⭐

🎨 Application Process

We have moved our application system to a slick and polished process with multiple choices depending on what role you play in the Minecraft community. Allowing us to understand you better, it also looks pretty! ✨

That's mostly everything however we've got more to do, we will continue to put more focus on the partners in our programme and improve it much more going forward. This is only the beginning!

If you have any further questions we'll happily answer them in the thread replies! Make sure you read the FAQ below.

Interested in applying? :cube_light:

❓ Frequently Asked Questions

So are you just letting anyone in because there are no requirements?

No. The requirements were instructions for instant denial, instead we will review partners individually internally, we will still deny people who we don't think are a good fit. This change is purely to broaden our view and find those hidden gems who need support!

What is going to happen to all existing applications?

I think it would be a good idea to send an email to said person when applying to be sure that their application has arrived satisfactorily, right?

And that it has an automatic response informed that your request will be reviewed as it says on the page, I think this would help to know what the email address is and prevent it from being lost in "spam" for example. Happy Day :D

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Shmee1501655

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2021
You have to follow the digital age of consent for your country, this is usually required to be met for other online services such as YouTube and Discord.

For obvious reasons we cannot accept people who are breaking YouTube & Discord ToS.
Thank you. I'm from the USA and the age restriction is 13. Im above that.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom