Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Trying not to mention the same people I always do.
Dylaila, Yoya, Efcluke, Riley, Warz, Cameron, Shallidor

@Livvv - Hjonk, funny Swedish person; lucky islands tryhard, I heard she really loves surstromming so in case you need any ideas for her next birthday.

@Younisco - a fellow member of the cool kidz club, was actually featured in Kidz Bop 18. Pretty proud.

@ItzEnd3r - One of my favorite forum users, you come across as someone who is here genuinely enjoying his time and getting involved, it's extremely refreshing for me personally and lovely to see. Keep being chill.

@Simply - Bro, we are on the exact same wavelength in memes, you find funny what I find funny, so I love looking at everything you make in particular for that thread.

@Yusea - Honestly didnt expect you to end up here 3 weeks ago, I appreciate you a lot, I understand the frustrations of trying to change your past self who maybe wasn't as nice (honestly still in this process) and people wont let you forget it, but I hope you keep trying! (The Vqzl thing is just a joke :< )

@Smoothlyy - Probably one of the only people who respects opinions on music pretty often and also one of the only people who doesnt just say "lol mumble rappers suck" and moves on with their day. You're my go-to person for most rap/hip-hop music, you're also fun to talk to in channels when I rarely join.

@komododragon 2002 - Funny dude, actually cares about memes as much as I do, also a fellow oldie who I can actually talk to about old cube sometimes.

I have others I could mention but I'll leave that for later in the thread because I dont want it to be too long. :<

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
@gamesharkn64
Hey, I still remember that one day when I was playing eggwars and we met in the Toys map! Ever since then we've been really great friends, even though we don't play together much or talk much we still have that friendship.

@Veerle || Burgerrking
I know you don't even use the forums much but, I just wanted to say, you are frekin amazing bb. Thanks for being my friend.

@Marieke2001
You were one of the first people that was nice to me on the forums! Back when I thought being a helper was the coolest thing ever and was a total wannabe and made a really cringey post, you and @Remmie were the only people that encouraged me! Remi ur awesome too!

@Story
I know we don't even talk much but I just wanted to say that I really look up to you and really love your memes!

And to everyone I've Forgotten(sorry!!)
I want to say, thank you. Thank you for being such a big part in my life, thank you for looking at my mediocre memes over and over again. This community and game really helped me through some tough(and boring)times! U are all amazing.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Anonymous Messages: 08/06/2020

Name:
Maud2306

Name: Present_girl

Last edited:
Reactions: Rachelll

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
everything you make in particular for that thread.
It's not like I post in any other threads at all ;)

But honestly, thanks for the compliments nonetheless :)

And I'd like to mention a someone too,
@Elenahh , who was the first one to welcome me to the forums and has always been helpful to everyone around :)

Of course I appreciate every other person who does their best for the community, but I don't know where to start with all of them :)

Saratoz

Aug 13, 2019
Sweden
Name: Everyone
Message: Thank you for joining the cubecraft server, i joined for about 4 years ago and its the best server ever. I want to tell all Cubecrafters that everyone is good and awsome at somthing. Never stop and have fun. Cubecraft is Awsome,

Name: Staff team.
Message: Thanks to all staffs for helping the server up and making new updates so people can have fun and play with friends and meet new friends. I have meet a new friend from maybe 2 years ago. Its super fun to play on the Cubecraft server. Thanks to all staffs that have been working on this server. Keep up the good work. Love the server <3

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Name: @Kozi

Name: @FocusTurtle

Name: @Nightsss

Name: @Ge1ster

Name: @jelliobean

Name: @Fisktratt

Name: @c0rin

Name: @Spoon

Name: @Eli

there are more great people in this community but I don't want the post to be that large!

Last edited:

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Anonymous Messages: 08/06/2020

Name: Vqzo & Vqzi
Message: Just heard what happened :( You were always there for me, will miss you guys :( <3

Last edited:
Reactions: SpringWarz

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Alright, here we go... I'm not really good at expressing my thoughts, but I'll try my best ^-^

@Romados
I'm starting with you (obviously), because you are absolutely my #1. Thank you for being you ❤

@jelliobean
Hi bean, I just want to say that you're an amazing person. You are the one who helped me with finding out what I want to do with my life, even though you might not even know that. You introduced me to the Vertaalacademie, the school I probably want to go to when I'm ready. I'm really thankful for that, because I've been stuck at home for years now, not knowing what I could do with my future.
Besides that, you're a great person to talk to, even though I'm not that talkative. You are really understanding and you can make people feel better. Thank you for everything so far 💙

@Ducky
You are awesome. We both know life comes with ups and downs, and I just want to tell you that everything will get better if you take some time. We don't talk that much, because (again) I'm not really talkative. But when we do, I enjoy it. You are one of my favorite persons to talk to, actually. I can't really explain it, it's just because of who you are. You're great 💙

@Kozi @Remmie @Texbirb @Romados @jelliobean @Ducky (Yes, I'm counting you as well)
Even though I took a break from the Translation Team, I always LOVED the Dutch proofreader group. I can tell you; I'm usually really, really bad at working together, but everything went so well in our proofread team, it felt amazing. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to come back when I'm ready 😊

After all, I want to thank everyone for being part of this amazing community. Everyone here is really special and unique, please don't change that! I love you all 💕

Last edited:

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Name: IWontHurtYou (Also known as THE CHOSEN MASTER)
You are epic. I am so happy to be your student <3

Name: FocusTurtle
You are creepy but you are pretty cool

Name: All the other goons that I didn't wanna bother including one by one
Y'all keep it up

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Name:FocusTurtle
He scared me at first but when you get to know him he's pretty good
Name:Keanu
Idk I just like the way of Keanu xd
LOVE Y'ALL! This is the most friendly community that I have ever seen

• Love
Reactions: Rawrbin and Dylaila

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Anonymous Messages: 09/06/2020

Name: @Dutch_Frietjes
Message: You are a amazing person who seems to be friends with everyone, love to play minerware and destroy everyone in there. I'm glad i met you and that we are friends, also don't bully Davey too hard

Name: @Hoshi
Message: A good friend who Always wants to play with people. You care about your friends and want to cheer them up when they feel down. Beside that, are you a wonderfull person who will someday become a great Mod. Your voice is also cute.

Name: Everyone
Message: I think that this is a very good idea because some people on the server are very negative or judge people without actually knowing the person well. So I guess my message is to always be kind because you never know what’s going on in someone’s life off screen. <3

Name: @Dubby Plays

Name: @Dubby Plays

Name: Dylan last
Message: Thank you for this excellent idea about sharing kindness, more people should do this more often.

Saratoz

Aug 13, 2019
Sweden
To: Everyone

Hey Cubecrafters or should i say Cubecraft

Hey, i want to tell you when i say Cubecraft i talk about the community. The community built around cubecraft, Cubecraft is more than a normal server. It is a place where you can make friends and have fun, i started playing cubecraft for 4 years ago. Its so far the best server i have ever been playing on. I want to tell you that without you this place maybe have been empty, without you someone had lose a friend. I meet a friend for 2 years ago in the cubecraft community. I want to tell you that everyone is a good guy in the inside. If u see a guy that said "Noob" or somthing else he/she also has a friendly and kind side. So if you want to have more friends and have fun you should be kind and positive together we can make the cubecraft community to a awsome place. A place there you can have even more fun and maybe meet some more friends. I want to tell you to keep being like you are and just be more kind if someone thinks you're to angry. Love everyone, Have Fun playing on cubecraft <3

<3

Top Bottom