Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
okay so.. I have seen people thanking others for some (important) things they've done for them so I've decided to do that as well.

Name : @Quis
Okay so, I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me the last couple of months that I know you. It all started after we both got accepted for the translations team (we failed the test but that doesn't matter xd) . You asked for my favourite Juice Wrld song (It's still the same btw ;P). We started talking about the stuff we like and about real life stuff and soon enough we became very good friends. Thank you!!

name : @ɯnǝuu∀
Okay so, hi! I remember the good old times on the Discord server :D
We were talking with Wouter and Giga and probably some others and we became friends and I think I must call myself lucky that I've met a person like you! You're always kind to me and we can have very serious conversations about important stuff, it's nice that there's someone with who I can share very funny and sad things I've experienced and I'm glad it is you! Keep it up Anna, you're a good friend :) I hope your name will be bacl to normal soon.. It was pretty hard to mention you in this post :')

name : @Wauterrr
Hey wouter :) I want to thank you as well.
You've been an amazing friend and I'm glad that we came across in the cubecraft discord :P (I remember your old cringy profile picture :D) We still need to grind some challenges in our skyblock island though (anna is carrying us) I just wanted to say that I'm very glad I've met you and that we should definitely stay in touch! Remain the person you are nowadays because you should be very proud of yourself!

name : @xTypical
Hi typi!
I remember the first time I saw you :P At first I thought that you were not someone who I was going to talk with, but if that was right I wouldn't be making this message for you :P I'm glad that we're friends now, you always support me and most likely a lot of others as well. Remain the person you are right now typical because your truly amazing! <3

Name @Dylaila
I also want to thank you, Dylaila! Thank you for making such an amazing thread where people can leave a sweet/motivational message behind. You can't imagine what this messages mean to some people. I've seen you around quite some times and as far as I could see you're a sweet and lovely person as well! Keep on going Dylaila, we're glad to have you here!

I hope this post will make your day like you all made mine :P

Last edited:

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
For a long time, I really wanted to write something to a few important friends of mine. So I'm going to do that now.

Name: @Dutchyyy
Ola Dutchy o/ - I remember how we first met, I remembered your name from the forums and I saw you in the lobby, I asked if you wanted to play and you said yes. From that moment, we started playing more and more and our friendship has been growing ever since. We talk almost every day and I'm really happy with our friendship. We always have the biggest laughs with Ducky and I really enjoy every time we play together. Thank you for everything you have done for me the past months ❤

Name: @Ducky
Oi Ducky :) By going into Lobby 1 countless times, we started talking because I was going to make a skin for you (which failed drastically in my opinion :P) After this, we talked about everything and anything, which made me feel really good. You are an amazing person and I really appreciate your support and every kind word you give me <3

Name: @Lozora
Hai Lozora! How's it going? We always have a lot of laughs together whether it is inside or outside cubecraft. At first, I thought you weren't someone who I was going to be friends with, but I'm happy we are friends now, thank you for all the kind words lozora. Stay who you are because you are such a good person.

Name: @SpookyQuis
Quis :) I remember how I met you, you were friends with Lozora, and I automatically started talking with you, you are such a calm guy which is such a good personality. Don't stop being you.

Name: @Lime
Limoen! We started talking about the different kinds of music we like, and fast, we noticed we had the same taste for music and we started talking more. After multiple brainstorms about possible IGN's we could change our name to, I am really glad we are friends, you are a really chill guy.

Name: @2pancakes
Ivo! You have always motivated me to keep going for my goals. Please keep doing what you're doing, you're a great person. :)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
For a long time, I really wanted to write something to a few important friends of mine. So I'm going to do that now.

Name: @Dutchyyy
Ola Dutchy o/ - I remember how we first met, I remembered your name from the forums and I saw you in the lobby, I asked if you wanted to play and you said yes. From that moment, we started playing more and more and our friendship has been growing ever since. We talk almost every day and I'm really happy with our friendship. We always have the biggest laughs with Ducky and I really enjoy every time we play together. Thank you for everything you have done for me the past months ❤

Name: @Ducky
Oi Ducky :) By going into Lobby 1 countless times, we started talking because I was going to make a skin for you (which failed drastically in my opinion :P) After this, we talked about everything and anything, which made me feel really good. You are an amazing person and I really appreciate your support and every kind word you give me <3

Hai Lozora! How's it going? We always have a lot of laughs together whether it is inside or outside cubecraft. At first, I thought you weren't someone who I was going to be friends with, but I'm happy we are friends now, thank you for all the kind words lozora. Stay who you are because you are such a good person.

Name: @SpookyQuis
Quis :) I remember how I met you, you were friends with Lozora, and I automatically started talking with you, you are such a calm guy which is such a good personality. Don't stop being you.

Name: @Lime
Limoen! We started talking about the different kinds of music we like, and fast, we noticed we had the same taste for music and we started talking more. After multiple brainstorms about possible IGN's we could change our name to, I am really glad we are friends, you are a really chill guy.

Name: @2pancakes
Ivo! You have always motivated me to keep going for my goals. Please keep doing what you're doing, you're a great person. :)
Well, we actually met in the Discord server #nederlands. We had a joke that the chat was only active when you were around. We did this a few days and then we met each other in the server and I was in a party with Lozora, you joined the party and thats how we became good friends.

Love you bro!
(Wearing socks)

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Anonymous Messages: 04/10/2020

Name: @KitsuneToru
Message: Thanks for always being a consistent community member, sharing valid and valuable thoughts on how to improve peoples qol across the network. We need people like you around to remember everyone of the importance of basic values.

Name: @Dylaila
Message: Hiiiii noob, you’ve honestly been so good to me these past couple days, and I want to say something here bc I’m too awkward to through snap/discord lol. You’re the nicest person I’ve met here no competition, I love how kind you are and I strive to be like that. I’ve never trusted someone more this quickly, and I have no idea how you managed to do it. I hope we continue to get closer as friends and I don’t anything bad to happen to what we’ve built in our relationship so far! I love you💛

Little note from myself: I have never replied to any of the anonymous messages written for me because I didn't want to spam the thread but I want everyone to know that I really appreciate them and they make me smile every time. I love you all and thank you guys for spreading positivity in this amazing community, I couldn't have asked for anything better! 🥺💕

Last edited:

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I just wanted to thank a few people for what they've done for me so here it is!

Hey Loz, I've known you for some time now and I'm glad I've met you! We've been talking a lot these past few months and it's always nice talking to you about some stuff. You're always there if I want to talk and I'll always be there for you too :).

Name: @Nyawh
Nyawh! Did I ever tell you you're cool? I'm happy that we've became friends in the last 2 months. I'm proud of you that you finally were able to talk to me (sort of xD), I know that's hard for you but you did it! c:

Name: @SpookyWauterrr
Heyhey, I wanted to thank you for being one of my first friends here on Cubecraft and always being so welcoming to me from the start. I've talked to you about some of my irl problems and I'm really glad that I could talk to you about that.

Names: @GiGaGekkies @Skoedel
Hey GiGa and Skoedel, I think you both were the first ones I started talking to on discord. You've made me feel welcome here from the start, I really appreciate that! I'm glad we have a great friend group now with Lozora and Wouter. :))

Name: @UpsideUpSheep
Hi Remi, to be honest I wouldn't really know what to say about you but I still wanted to thank you. You've been a great friend the past months I've came to know you. I'm glad that I can call you my friend!

Name: @MrTommy
Hey Tommy! I recently started talking to you (in a very cool discord server) and it's always fun. You've always been nice to me and supported and I really appreciate you for that. Tommy is a very cute cat btw.

There are a few others I would like to thank but it's hard to write about them... but this is it (for now)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Let's start from the beginning. xD

We met each other in the translation team as trainees (I think April 2020). I asked about your favourite Juice WRLD song and BOOM, we were friends. We failed the test and I almost lost contact, but thank god I found your Discord tag. We got to know each other better every day and found out we both wanted to become a helper.

A few months passed and we both reached the Considering stage. This was a wild roller coaster WOW. I still remember the moment you and I reached this beautiful prefix. I texted you instantly and you thought I was joking and you even reached this moment in less than 12 hours (crazyyyy)!! These moments were worth pure gold.

While in the Considering stage we just had to be patient, stay active and had to find our way through struggles. This was not always easy and I'm very proud of you that you made it to Helper.

Now you are a Moderator and when I found out I was almost speechless. I'm so happy for you and I hope we remain to do this together. Good luck with the Moderator rank!

What is your favourite Juice song atm?
Mine is still "Robbery" and since a few weeks, "I want it". :0

Love you!
(Still wearing socks)!

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Name: @FocusTurtle
Message: You are amazing turtle! When I am sad, happy, excited or in anyhow going through emotional rollercoasters, you are always there for me to speak to :)
I love your humor, I love your attitude, I love everything about you, you are easily the closest person to me in the entire Cubecraft community :heart:

Name: @IWontHurtYou 👻
Message: Once upon a time, there was a young fool. He had talents in language, but he had no manners. Until a wise master invited him to be his apprentice. He taught the student virtues, skills, and the value of cookies. The young apprentice would never be the same person he would be again. A bond was made, and they would always be together. Two halves of an apple.

Please continue being amazing! Your value cannot be compared to anyone else sir 👌

Name: @Keanu
Message: You always have a special place in my heart Keanutjitsu <3
You give delicious nuggies and you are super nice, you are always there when I have a problem :despair:

Name: @Technosword
Message: You just became a mod today, I cannot express how proud I am of you! You are my idol, and I really love doing anything with you :DD

Name: All the other cool people I didn't mention

Last edited:

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Name: @CatsLoveRainbows

Message: Thank you for all the loads of support since I joined. You were the first person I properly talked to, even when you were a helper. We kept in touch and didnt drift the entire time, even when I got banned from the discord you really helped me loads aswell. You also had loads of tips and faith for me when I applied for helper. Thank you so much my dude, I really appreciate everything you've done. 💜🍭

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Anonymous Messages: 29/10/2020

Name: @Clovahh
Message: Thank you for being an amazing friend, you are always so kind and helpful. You are such a positive influence to the community, and I'm so grateful to call you my friend. I cherish whenever we talk or party, which is rare at the moment due to our busy lives, however I do miss our regular parties. You are one of my closest friends, I know I can trust you with anything. <3

(I don't know their forum profile D:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shotgun and Lozora

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe

October 29, 2020

That's the date of the last day a message has been posted in this thread. Also, Happy New Year!!! I think it's good to start this year with kind messages! It has been so long since the last kind message was posted and what better time to start again then now?

Start sending messages everybody, I'll go first!

I want to thank all TD professionals for accepting me in their community and learning me Tower Defence! I'm glad to be able to call myself one of you now. We have our differences, one likes to defend, the other likes to rush. Though at the end, we all come together to play the most exciting 6v6 matches on high level. We come together to give CubeCraft feedback about the best game of CCG, to build tracks, maps and create new towers. We work together to make TD great again!

Thanks for everything you've done for me, for the fun we had. I hope to see you all again at the event tonight.

Thanks to: @CrystalDrop @Schuttle @MoonHuntress @Matriox @Aeva @Magda_Korra @Sprout @iLxgend @Dubbz @YNDIDON @shanewolf38 @Savvy and Swagmaistro, StarSnuff, Ty3r, Vinia315 and BadGhost

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree that we should keep this channel alive... So I guess its time for me to leave a message again too!
Its already like 3 months ago that i sent my last message, so time to thank a few peeps again
And with some awful events going on January 1st, I thought some people in my community deserve some extra thanks :)

User: @GladiusYugen
Message: I can't type a message in this thread without thanking you... even tho ive already thanked you over and over and over... You have been like a brother to me... you have seen me suffer and seen me rise up again... You've seen such a part of part of me, that you'd almost BECOME a part of me... But forreal... I am so grateful for that day that I decided to stream on the cubecraft network, and you randomly hopped by...
You are the inspirtation for my most important project... My app... and if it becomes succesful, its thanks to you... So you better accept my gifts in the future! Stay strong mate!

User: @Sajiha
Message: Allright... I dont really know what to say... You used to be the person I hated the most, and now you're on of my greatest friends, always there for a laugh. Past days havent been easy, but you seem to cope with it amazingly well. I am proud of you... I wouldnt believe myself if I had told myself that 6 months ago!

I owe you both quite a lot... Some other people too, but I just needed to thank you 2 in particular...
May we achieve greatness together in the future!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom