reprotland
Literally NO ONE in the community is happy with this
giphy.gif

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
need help ??
What I need is the slightest bit of respect for just having a different opinion on the entire thing. Thank you.

Are you happy about it or optimistic about it?
Yeah, that's something different. I'd say I'm optimistic about it - too early to say if I'm happy with it

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I don't care about the staff being offended by people's outrage, I'd say they fully deserved the backlash
Nothing good is going to come from people being offended. I get you’re disappointed but that’s no reason to be rude.

You say the staff deserve the bacash?

You’re wrong.

People are allowed to express their disappointment in the change, but what’s happened here has gone way past that.

Please watch your mouth and be more polite

Reactions: Blom and Khxliee

Khxliee

Novice Member
May 12, 2020
Syria
Nothing good is going to come from people being offended. I get you’re disappointed but that’s no reason to be rude.

You say the staff deserve the bacash?

You’re wrong.

People are allowed to express their disappointment in the change, but what’s happened here has gone way past that.

Please watch your mouth and be more polite
I agree with you, but at the same moment I can't blame the others. They literally used us then threw us, no one cares about if they gave us ranks or anything, the problem here is they destroyed the whole team just because they think it would bring more people to the community or make it active.

Narasherko

Dec 15, 2021
I agree with you, but at the same moment I can't blame the others. They literally used us then threw us, no one cares about if they gave us ranks or anything, the problem here is they destroyed the whole team just because they think it would bring more people to the community or make it active.
Bruh they want to do that so that people who learn other languages except english can translate cubecraft

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I 100% disagree with your decision CubeCraft. You've removed an entire amazing translation team and made translation public. That means everyone will be able to translate. And that won't be good because most people cannot translate well, not skilled enough, and even don't have translation experience, therefore everything will become much more complicated and much harder. There must be min requirements as before, but these min requirements won't make the translation better. I believe that the TT team was the best... Weblate won't be better than the TT team imo.
I think you have not understood what weblate is.

Weblate is a site to translate, not a public group of translators.
yeah ik

Last edited:

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you
What?! 😂 I only said good morning professionals because they deserve to be called "Professionals". Plus, I don't need to ask anyone before writing anything.
Even when you see it like I'm attacking them, I don't really care and I don't really care about this community anymore.
So, Instead of making opinions on my comments, try to feel like how do we feel.
1652973267457.png

What I need is the slightest bit of respect for just having a different opinion on the entire thing. Thank you.
I totally agree with this

[Removed by moderator]
I think you don't see the difference between criticism - giving actual constructed feedback on WHY you think something and where you are coming from - and insults - simply hating on people because they did something you don't like.

[Removed by moderator]
There has been so much comments in this thread already that were made only to attack the admin team or even specific admins, instead of normal comments why you are not happy about the change. I totally understand you disagree with this change, but the way people express that is what you would call 'overreacting'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Khxliee

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
[Removed by moderator]
Every single person here agrees that the admins screwed up, but Blom is right, you’re just being plain rude.

There’s quite a difference between criticism and attacking/being offensive.

What you’re doing is attacking/being offensive, and it’s totally uncalled for.

Now a message to the admins: It should be obvious now that no one likes this update, and the sooner you address that the better. The best thing would be a total 100% reversal of this update, but at the very least you should give every single member of the TT obsidian rank, and maybe permanent plus rank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom