Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
This guy is a God...
Thank you m8
I stole the nutella :)<
Can u like.... give it back, pls
No more liquor in the games :cool:
I said that the cornucopia was a no smoking zone not a no drinking zone ;)
I already do. No need to say that in front of everyone o_O
But you did say it in front of everyone though
I'm trying to figure out if ur accusing him of using hacks to win the rap battle or he used hacks to spit actual fire

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I cri everitieme... I didn't know season 16 has already started... :(

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I've done squat so far, I didn't even get the chance to eye the booty..

However I did pick up the wrong size of sais and team up with Ahmad, so I guess that's good

Reactions: Titanic27

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
==================================================================================================
Night 1
==================================================================================================

Thefty thinks about winning. Cuz all he does is win win win no matter what. Got money on his mind he can never get enough

DutchyNub thinks about winning. Cuz every time she steps into the building everybodys hands go up. And they stay there

Titanic and Terrarialover hold hands. We're only trying to make a ship happen so that we can exploit it and get them dolla dolla bills

larswijn yodels himself to sleep. He found out that yodelling can cure insomnia and attracts the booty.

SevereWarning is unable to convince Relyca to not kill him. With a knife to his throat Seth couldn't help but give up the location of the booty. He thought that he was in the clear, but to make sure that he didn't blab out where the booty was found, Relyca slit his throat.

Eclipse tends to KillerClownDotsy's wounds. Eclipse saw Dotsy in his clown suit and smacked him with baseball bat but didn't realise that he wasn't just an insane clown and apologized.

Susannaah thinks about home. She likes to think about having the ability of being able to just get avacados whenever she likes. She also thought about the whereabouts of the booty.

CyanYellow has an existential crisis. He was wondering why he felt the need to put on a squirrel suit.

awesomebutter, komododracula, Lezappen and Younisho have a rager. They are celebrating because the found guacamole and no one fell into it.

Nikoshka successfully flirts with Panda. There is nothing I need to say about this. I ship it.

Steyro has an existential crisis. He realised that one day that guacamole is just going to one day no longer exist.

Reddog receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor. She ate too much nutella and almost got nutella poisoning.

zDutchie, Camezonda, GwnJuninho, Soph, and Sammitox sleep in shifts. By "sleep" I of course mean preform cool and fun vape tricks for the whole family.

BlueMoon, POWER RANGER, and Sp00py Earth cheerfully sing songs together. They were of course singing hits such as The Wheels on The Bus and The Whisper Song.

LilNugget defeats SpooketSyndrome in a fight, but spares her life. This was another rap battle and LilNugget can spit bars.

hgbf sets an explosive off, killing 360noscope, Stefanvld, TeamTyler and Jordanzz. They told him that there was no booty but of course that is a huge lie.

xMegaCoolx questions his sanity. He made a love shack. Of course he is questioning how he was able to make it so INSANE.

RoboticToast has an existential crisis. He realised that he hadn't been the booty this whole time.

===================================================================================================
Day 2
===================================================================================================

Relyca and komododracula hunt for other tributes. They both hunted and hunted for the booty but their search remained bootless.

BlueMoon tends to Camezonda's wounds. Camezonda's foot got stuck in the nutella jar that Ellie stole from Relyca.

Thefty and Titanic hunt for other tributes. Yes indeed we were searching for the booty.

RoboticToast has a cringe attack. He slowly realised that literally everyone would have been swarming him if he really had been the booty.

Sammitox thinks he is alone and lets out a huge fart and but Reddog hears and finds it sexy. Sammitox didn't believe Reddog as he noticed her copy of "How to Pretend to Find Things That Aren't Sexy, Sexy."

KillerClownDotsy discovers a river. He got excited at first cuz he thought he saw the booty but he realised he was mistaken very quickly

LilNugget receives a bottle of wine from an unknown sponsor. The sponsor was a fan of @Iselciour and wanted his memory to live on so they gave LilNugget the bottle of wine so they can say "I sell liquor"

POWER RANGER, CyanYellow, Steyro, zDutchie, and xMegaCoolx hunt for other tributes. More booty hunting oh god everyone is hunting it STAHP.

Susannaah frolicks through a field of flowers. She was watering the flowers with a milkshake to bring all the boys to the yard

Terrarialover picks flowers. Juan was overcome with the urge to go to someones yard

Panda attempts to climb a tree, but falls to his death. Panda hadn't realised the mistake of past tributes and thinks the trees are his friend.

Sp00py Earth tries to spear fish with a trident. He was actually only doing it because if someone would happen to come along they would find it attractive because the typical attractive man should be hard working. He read it in the Big Boyz Big Book of Big Seduction Tips.

DutchyNub tends to Eclipse's wounds. Dutchy was makin some stew filled with the blood of her enemys and Eclipse came along and had a lil tasty taste of the stew but it wasn't ready so Dutchy smacked her with her metal spoon.

awesomebutter picks flowers. He actually didn't get drawn to the yard because of the milkshake awesomebutter just really likes flowers.

Nikoshka chases hgbf. A little birdie told Nikoshka that hgbf knows the whereabouts of the booty. That little birdie is pretty stupid tbh.

Lezappen unknowingly eats toxic berries. He actually didn't know he was eating berries he thought that they were small pockets of nutella.

SpooketSyndrome convinces GwnJuninho to not kill her, only to kill him instead. SpooketSyndrome ate all of GwnJuninhos nutella and he was mad lets just say that. As he took the knife away from her throat, GwnJuninho muttered under his bread that he didn't even like nutella and SpooketSyndrome wasn't impressed lemme tell ya that

Younisho is pricked by thorns while picking berries. Those Berries of course weren't even what he was planning on finding. He thought they were all filled with nutella.

Soph stalks larswijn. Everyone stalks their crush on social media ;).

Fallen Tributes

8 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

SevereWarning
District 12 - Team Dutchys Eyebrows

360noscope
District 3 - Team Shrexy Mushroom

Stefanvld
District 10 - Team No Hacks

TeamTyler
District 2 - Team You Better Win

Jordanzz
District 2 - Team You Better Win

Panda
District 8 - Team Meme Inhalers

Lezappen
District 6 - Team Very Confident

GwnJuninho
District 1 - Team Sexy and Confident

=================================================================================================
GG to @GwnJuninho , @Lezappen , @Panda. , @Jordanzz ,@TeamTyler ,@Stefanvld ,@xx_360noscope101 ,and @SevereWarning ,and good luck to all still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom