CubeCast

Novice Member
May 22, 2022
Spotify
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hello Cubecraft Community!!

We would Like to Announce we have started the First (possibly not idk) Cubecraft Podcast that You can listen to On Podcast streaming Platforms!

Your Hosts are @Salty_shadow and @GGzombieGG

We are Currently Only on Spotify (But more locations are coming During the Week just stay Tuned, Just need to Have people respond to emails smh)

You are probably wondering Why now out of all Possible Times

We are Deciding to do this now as We feel Like there is a Lack of Coverage on community News now-a-days due to TCCT Closing and no other Replacements have Come through yet and We decided we Could fill that Void in a Whole new Style!

We Decided to Create a Podcast as it a Style that has not been seen on the Server so far and it is A lot easier to follow along than a forum post as All you need to do is press play and you can have it in the Background while you do Other Cube related Things

You can Find our Podcast on Spotify Here:
https://open.spotify.com/show/5FHEyVwSb1iqGgYgQM3XH7

Now You too can Get involved with the Podcast!

You're probably thinking How so Allow me to Explain

You can Give us Topic Suggestions in our Discord Server!, And if we Think your suggestion is good Enough we will use it and Credit you in the Next Episode!

We will Also Be bringing on New guests Each week so Keep your dms Open You could receive a DM at any time 👀

(We are aware of Audio issues in the First podcast Episode this Wasn't something we could fix, We will be attempting a fix Though for the Next Podcast)

You can Join the Server From our About me on our Forums Account!

We cannot wait to see you guys Interact and Enjoy The Podcast

If you have any questions feel free to Start a conversation with @Salty_shadow

Here is Episode 1!

xEefster

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2021
The Netherlands
oh - my - gosh! Can't believe how fast you replaced TCCT hehe, just kidding. I've listened to the first podcast and guys, it's definitely worth your time! Now, what you waiting for? ;)

Reactions: UndexdZombie
D

Deleted member 347571

We will Also Be bringing on New guests Each week so Keep your dms Open You could receive a DM at any time 👀
1653860042019.png

• Haha

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest

We would Like to Announce we have started the First (possibly not idk) Cubecraft Podcast that You can listen to On Podcast streaming Platforms!

We are Currently Only on Spotify (But more locations are coming During the Week just stay Tuned, Just need to Have people respond to emails smh)

We are Deciding to do this now as We feel Like there is a Lack of Coverage on community News now-a-days due to TCCT Closing and no other Replacements have Come through yet and We decided we Could fill that Void in a Whole new Style!

We Decided to Create a Podcast as it a Style that has not been seen on the Server so far and it is A lot easier to follow along than a forum post as All you need to do is press play and you can have it in the Background while you do Other Cube related Things

You can Find our Podcast on Spotify Here: https://open.spotify.com/show/5FHEyVwSb1iqGgYgQM3XH7

You can Give us Topic Suggestions in our Discord Server!, And if we Think your suggestion is good Enough we will use it and Credit you in the Next Episode!

(We are aware of Audio issues in the First podcast Episode this Wasn't something we could fix, We will be attempting a fix Though for the Next Podcast)

Here is Episode 1!

You can Find our Podcast on Spotify Here: https://open.spotify.com/show/5FHEyVwSb1iqGgYgQM3XH7

Here is Episode 1!
What an idea! Goodluck with all the episodes in the future and i will for sure listen when i have time<3

• Love
Top Bottom