Not open for further replies.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
1wjhVTc.png

Hello CubeCrafters,
I am excited to announce that we'll be having an Fan Art community thread to spread the Easter love as well as to inspire those around you with your wonderful art.
Encourage your friends to submit their own artwork and get to know the community better while strengthening your bond with one another.
Made a mistake in reality that you can not undo? No worries! with art, you'll always have your trusty eraser by your side.
(For digital art, there is always the lovely undo button that will never betray you unlike my ex-boyfriend)
Compete and compare with your friends or show off your skills.
Create a fun piece everyone can smile, laugh, cry and appreciate, you can never go wrong with art.
When submitting your artwork, make sure it is CubeCraft themed.

Theme:
Related to a map
or
CubeCraft with a slap of Easter-ness!

Do not know what to submit? Here is an example:
Let your imagination run free, create whatever pops into your head.. or pops out of it..
or just smash the egg somewhere!
f1sHa4S.jpg

Put on your bunny slippers, grab an egg and come join us on this Easter ride.
We can not wait to see your work of art.

CubeCraft fan art ideas!
We have a game about eggs!??! There is so much creativity you can have with that, change the colours of the egg decorate it however you'd like. During an epic SkyWars battle, have huge egg fights. Re-create our maps with an Eastery twist.

Deadline: 26th April!
(Forum rules still applies, please do not create anything offensive)

Last edited:

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Beat this

dun steal.png

I kinda dislike when things turn into joke threads, I kind of liked the idea of an art thread, but seeing how limited and closed the subject theme is for the art I'm not surprised most the drawings are a joke post.
I really wish people just didn't always try this hard to be funny with crappy MS paint pictures 2009-styled.
But heh, I guess this is how things turned out.

Yeah, call me an hypocrite for making joke art too, but I'm not the one who's gonna post something I've actually spent effort into in a thread full of people making joke art ;-;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom